Saturday, September 12, 2009

Butterflies

I'm feeling so nouxious
I'm getting rama-ramas' (NOT Ram, PLEASE) in my tummy.. hardly anyone is online anymore. The exams are creeping at a furious pace. While everyone is toturing their souls to study, I 'm enjoying myself. Shame on me!
Since all of mua's friends are vanishing one by one due to the exams (which the authorities thought it was good for us victims, I mean students. Thus, making it compulsory for every miserable 15 year old.), I think it is only rasional that I should refrain from this heavenly electrical device until PMR and the Form 4 entrance exam is over.
Oh yea, got some tips for the F4 entrance from Jem:
1. The syllabus is still based on F3, but the format is in F4 so prepare for LOTS of subjective questions.
2. It's more to essay writting than anything.
3. Memorise ur facts clearly couse you're gonna list it out.
4. The good news is, they won't be judging completely on this exam but its good to pass or not they'll be judging SOLELY on PMR.
By the way, I PASSED ME PIANO EXAMS WITH DISTINCTION!!!! Guess all the torture I went true wasn't crap after all.
Okey, I'll see ya in less than a month's time. Ciao for now.

No comments: