Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I went to Aunt Zoe's place yesterday, the first thing that caught my attention was one of my best friend, Chloe. She stood outside the house, smilling at me from ear to ear.

Thats weird, she looks very different, I thought. She used to smell like well.. her body odour was usually unpleasant and her hair would be thouching the floor. 'Chloe, you finally took a bath!!! Wee, I like that new haircut of yours!

She panted and grinned with her eyes. 'Thats my girl!' I laughed.






There's always this sweetness in her, the way she wags her tail, the way she pants and moves. Being 21 years of age, no doubt she's an elegant young lady. Sometimes she would give me stones from the garden covered with her saliva, haha! It might mean nothing to most of us, but for a dog, its a gemstone. XD How can I not accept it?

PS: I love you Chloe!!

No comments: