Monday, November 23, 2009

A RAMANTASTIC Dedication


Was suppose to work at a new Pub/Bistro during the december holidays. Sadly, I don't think its gonna be opened until next year. There goes my job.. TT.TT
Can't believe I spent my days dreaming of the smell of champaign,the clinking of wine glasses, mouth-watering entrees and main courses.. Haiz, the glamorous life. I wonder..will we ever live it?

Honestly, I wont be surprise if I see Ramanathan one day in the papers becoming the next Bill Gates. Don't know why but I have a feeling he's gonna be a success. So long my dear friend, may you find a better environment in Beacon House. After sitting beside you for the whole year, you rose my blood pressure, increased my mood swings, numbed my ear.. You would think that I'll be thanking God but ironically, I'LL MISS YOU, RAMANATHAN SOMASUNDARAM!!

*Flashbacks*

Science Period

Mr Jeya: Now class, I want you to finish Science process skill pages 48 to 55, or else.. *bulges his eyes*

Ramanathan: Sam, what homework did Mr. Jeya give?

Me: *Brain explodes* Didn't he say it like.. A SECOND AGO?!!! Are you deaf?

Ramanathan: Just tell me la.

*so while answering him, I missed what Mr.Jeya continued afterwards*

Me: Shoot. *Turns to Chen Yang* What did Mr. Jeya say?

Ramanathan: See la, calling me deaf, look who's the handicap one now! *Laughs like a hyena*

On daeng, thank goodness my egg wasnt broken! XD

POST EXAMINATION

Rayshini: SPEED!

Me: Shucks, I lost again, haha!

Ramanathan: Oh my goodness i can't believe you are so slow, Samantha.

Me: RA-MA-NA-THAN.....

*next round of Speed*

Me: SPEED!!! Yay, I finally won!!!

Ramanathan: See Sam, the only reason you win is because of me!!

Jeez, and I thought mosquitoes were bad.

and last but not least:

KEMAHIRAN HIDUP:

Mr. Nathan: Now here are the results for the trials.. Ananda.. Guo Feng.. Ramanathan.. Jason.. Kay hou.. Aarathi..Lisa.. SAMANATHAN!!!

That is a name I would definately consider for my grandchildren, haha! You gave the whole class a piece of memory to remember.. Actually, we wouldnt be complete without you! All the best King Rama! ^^

No comments: